1132 CHARLES SCHNEIDER - Coupe Bijoux
Schneider, Société Anonyme des Verreries (1918-1981). Charles Schneider (1881-1953) was awarded the French Legion of Honour in 1926 and managed with his brother Ernest and sister Ernestine one of the largest art glass factories in France during the Art Deco period.
Coupe Bijoux in satin-finished orange-powdered glass, amethyst flecked on the top, yellow flecked to the bottom and applied amethyst- black foot
Signed “Schneider” on side of the foot. Glasmarken Lexikon - Carolus Hartman - P. 245 - 5384
in satin red powdered glass with violet powdered glass at the circumference
12.3 cm/21 cm top opening: cm - 4.80 inch/top opening: 8.30 inch
0,678 kg - .79 lb
Please read our Sales Conditons here