1212 CHARLES SCHNEIDER - Coupe Bijoux
Schneider, Société Anonyme des Verreries (1918-1981). Charles Schneider (1881-1953) was awarded the French Legion of Honour in 1926 and managed with his brother Ernest and sister Ernestine one of the largest art glass factories in France during the Art Deco period.
Satin finished glass with orange powdered bowl with stains, amethyst coloured shaft with ivory coloured spacer and ivory coloured foot. During the blowing of the glass, the different glass parts were melted together. Coupe Bijoux were made between 1918 en 1924/1925. Design 12, page 47 of the original catalofue of Schneider 1918-1922. Pure craftsmanship!
Signed “Schneider” in gold lacquer on the foot. Glasmarken Lexikon - Carolus Hartman - P. 245 - 5375.
Satin powdered glass.
24 cm/9.45 inch high - 19 cm/7.48 inch broad bowl
0,978 kg - 2,156 lb
Please read our Sales Conditons here